VERICUT software simulates CNC machining so you can be more efficient, more competitive, and more profitable!
A machine crash can be very expensive, potentially ruin the machine, and delay your entire manufacturing schedule! But with VERICUT, you can dramatically reduce the chance for error and avoid wasting valuable production time proving-out new programs on the machine. CNC Machine Simulation detects collisions and near-misses between all machine tool components such as axis slides, heads, turrets, rotary tables, spindles, tool changers, fixtures, work pieces, cutting tools, and other user-defined objects. You can set up ‘near-miss zones” around the components to check for close calls, and even detect over-travel errors.
VERICUT enables you to perform realistic 3D simulation of entire CNC machines, just like they behave in the shop, with the most accurate collision-detection available.
VERICUT Machine Simulation software supports G-codes and
- Multi-axis support for milling, drilling, turning, grinding & EDM machines.
- Simultaneous mill/turn on different spindles and workpieces.
- Machines with multiple synchronized.
- CNC controls.
- Auxiliary attachments: tail stock, steady rests, part catchers, bar pullers, etc.
- Automatic workpiece transfer to pick-off or sub-spindles.
CNC Simulation can:
- Prevent CNC machine collisions and near-misses.
- Check CNC machine capabilities and reduce the time it takes to implement a new machine.
- Show machinists what to expect from new programs.
- Improve process efficiency.
- Increase shop safety.
- Enhance presentations and documentation with AVI simulations.
- Train without using production time (or risking a crash).
Superior Collision Checking
VERICUT features the most accurate collision checking available. Rather than just checking points along a path, VERICUT checks along the entire path of travel by sweeping through space. You don’t have to specify a “step size” tolerance that can slow the simulation if too small or miss the collision if too large!
CNC Control Emulation & G-code Support
VERICUT accurately emulates CNC control logic. Each control in your shop can be accurately simulated to account for different types of machines, programs, parts, and functions. You get the flexibility to customize controls. Using pull down dialog boxes, G-code characters and numerals are defined in a logical “word/address” format, then configured to call CGTech action macros which simulate control functions. The control logic also supports conditional checks (other codes in the block, current variable values, machine states, etc.) that can alter how the word/address is interpreted.
Today’s NC machine tools process complex NC programs. VERICUT was designed by NC programmers and professionals in NC simulation and verification software. Because of this understanding and expertise, VERICUT is an excellent tool when using multi-axis machines, complex NC code, and/or advanced programming techniques.
VERICUT is designed to support advanced control functions including:
- Look-ahead or 3D cutter compensation.
- Tool tip programming & tool length compensation.
- Gage length reference point programming.
- Canned cycles and fixture offsets.
- Rotary axis pivot points.
- Variables, subprograms, and macros.
- Subroutines, looping, and branching log.
Contact TDM Solutions to find out more or to arrange an demonstration.